Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Lickity-split update time

  • Sean Connery came to the island yesterday. Seriously. And I totally missed seeing or meeting him because that's apparently my fate at work.
  • I bought a new laptop. It's the first new computer I've ever bought, and the first brand new computer I've had since I was like 16. Here is a picture.
  • Logan, Logan's girlfriend Danielle, Robbie, and I, and assorted other Alcatrash, have begun a weekly drinking on Thursday thing, spawned from the original Traz-O-Rama, only now we get drunk and make collages. It's kind of fucking amazing. Pictures are here. More get added weekly.
  • We are gonna start an Alcatraz blog, about the ridiculous shit that happens on the island. I will keep you all posted on when that goes up. Until then, you can entertain yourself with the Alcatraz Island Twitter feed, run by our own Ranger Craig.
  • I got to go on a man overboard drill done by Alcatraz Cruises. It was pretty humorous. And it wasted like an hour of my workday. Pictures are here.
  • I'm looking for a new apartment come April or May. Anyone need a roommate in SF?

No comments: