Thursday, October 02, 2008

I don't care if forever never comes, cause I'm holding out for that teenage feeling....

Man, on Tuesday this boy made my fucking day by giving up his seat on the F for me. I think that's unheard of. He was so nice about it too. Yay for people surprising me.

Hotness was all over the island yesterday. The Dutch and the Germans were fucking KILLING it. I popped both of my collars as a way of luring them in. I think it may have worked because people were being flirty as fuck and totally complimenting me all day. However, I am way too happy that I don't go back to work until next Tuesday.

It's supposed to rain this weekend. I am so insanely happy about that. I have to spend all day cleaning and preparing for having a house guest cause we're like out of everything...haha. Also Nyquil + Tylenol with Codeine + wine = FUCKING AWESOME.

1 comment:

Boz. said...

I love that song. That is all.