Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wild and What it seems

I feel like I've done more living in the past 5 or so months that I've been here than I've done in the last 10 years of my life, minus a few months here and there. I'm pretty sure I've found the happy nihilism. Things are a little intense.

Valerie is coming up for Hardly Strictly Bluegrass next weekend which should be awesome. I realized yesterday that because I'm taking the time off that she's gonna be here I'm only going to be working for 5 days in the next two weeks. Which is also kind of awesome. Ha.

In other news, I woke up with a spontaneous cold on Sunday morning. I think the universe is seriously fucking with me. I went to sleep this evening at about 8:30, and I am now awake again at midnight thanks to a boyfriend who has decided to start sleeping in the bed with me again even though he has some face infection bullshit that makes him snore and breathe all fucked up and generally just keep my ass awake. So now we've switched places and I'm staying in the living room. And I'm hopped up on DXM and Afrin.

I miss way too many people right now, for too many different reasons. It's good for me though. I think it may possibly "build character" even, though fuck if I know what I would want that for. I've got more than enough character to go around. I am fucking infectious, watch out.

Oh, and I think I'm finally getting the warning label tattoo sometime later this week. Let's see how the universe likes that one.

2 comments:

garth2 said...

steve earle? bonnie prince billy? gogol bordello? iron and wine? boo hoo hoo hoo hoo

Marie said...

I know. All for free. And all within walking distance of my apartment. Feel free to be super jealous.