Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A Different Name, Same Old Game

Huh. It's crazy how intense and normal things can become in such a short period of time, and how much I've forgotten what it's like to be me...ha.

I was having a conversation with this guy at work and we were talking about how he's married and has no drama and lives this very domestic life. And man, as much as I hate drama and try to keep it out of my life, I really know that I never, ever want that domestic life again. I'm sure it helps with the complications that come with life but good lord, I can't imagine ever going back to it. It was the biggest waste of life imaginable. I mean I know it's for some people, and they love it, and NEED it really, but not this girl.

Other bits from my days:
*Pride royally fucked up my commute home. DAMN YOU GAYS!
*I miss someone to death right now. It's really rather tedious. If only all the giant Euros weren't constantly at my work reminding me of him..ha.
*Alcatraz is covered in baby seagulls these days. They walk around going "peep peep" and look like little grey emu muppets. I loves.
*I've been sick for a few days now and am so hopped up on shit for it that I can't sleep and I have to be up in 6 hours.
*I am currently on the last episode of Season 2 of Six Feet Under. I am so good at powering through it.

No comments: