Friday, June 27, 2008

Moments lost though time remains

I was off today. I had some interesting times. I realized something awesome once I got home tonight, and I realized some other awesome things while I was out. I need to sleep soon. I am eating the most delicious cheesecake ever, (it is covered in chocolate!), and drinking beer, and Ryan (Ross' brother) is playing Burnout on the Xbox. Random things are making their ways through my brain. Here are some.

*Garth's blog, babyfight, always reminds me of How is babby formed?

*I am seriously SAD about George Carlin. The world needs more obnoxious assholes, as long as I'm not dating them and they're actually funny and insightful.

*This city amazes and surprises me every fucking day. I've never felt more at home in my life.

*My hair is the absolute perfect color since the dye job this morning

*Six Feet Under still rules the second time around

*I should wear dresses more often.


The End fucktarts.

No comments: