Monday, August 13, 2007

So...

It's been a while since I've actually posted anything other than pictures or links...here's what's been going on:

  • Spent 5 days in San Francisco at the end of July and it was funtastic and cold as balls.
  • Spent the past 5 days drinking and swimming, living it up in the lap of pseudo-luxury. It's the first time this summer that it's actually felt like summer to me. Yay skinny-dipping and drunken cooking.
  • Sort of been looking for a job, though it's pretty difficult because my shoulder is still messed up and I'm not sure what I'll physically be able to commit to doing.
  • Trying to figure out how to live off the man...it's actually going pretty well so far. I'm poor as all shit after all, so it's not like I'm scamming anything..haha.
  • Trying to figure out ways to make money on top of "the man" stuff....I don't have bills and my rent is cheap ass so I figure there have to be some off-and-on type things I can do to make it work
Oh also Raeven and I watched Velvet Goldmine and realized that seriously, we were made to be rock stars. It's gonna happen...haha. No naysaying allowed.

No comments: