Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"Im a plumber for Roto-Rooter so I'm in basements all the time....."

SciFi has been running a marathon of Ghost Hunters all day which has been super. It's probably the most unintentionally hilarious show on television.

My future husband has respect for the blogosphere. Also....I really need to figure out how to ensure that he is, in fact, my future husband.

I have the messiest room known to man at this point!

Seriously, it looks like "Artfag" exploded all over the place.

All I want to do for the rest of the day is get super medicated, hide in bed, and watch the fucking season finale of Project Runway. Of course, that seems easy but I've also figured out today that everything I want is automatically 10x more complicated than it should be. I really suck at life. Also, Michael better fucking win!

No comments: