Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fucking 2006....

I'm really quite happy that this year is almost over. I remember at New Year's all of us saying "Man 2006 has to be good cause 2005 sucked so much it can only get better!" Haha....how wrong we all were. The few good things that have happened in my life this year are so wrapped up in bullshit and complications that they barely fucking count at this point. Ok, got that requisite bitching out of the way.

Apparently I've got a job. Garrett offered me one. We shall see how this works out but I'm fairly excited only because the little bit of hunting I was doing was making me want to die. Ha.

It's weird being at home today. I haven't been at home during the day on a weekend in weeks. I don't really think I like it much. In fact, my plan since I got here was to finish the painting I'm working on, take a shower, and find somewhere to go that isn't here. We'll see how that works out.

No comments: