Monday, June 26, 2006

"If I only could make a deal with god..."

But I suppose that would actually require believing in one first...oh, practicalities.

Weekend = good. Sushi, liquor, tv, tide pools. I needed it. Yay for things that have absolutely no connection to my real life. Or the remnants of my real life because there really isn't all that much of a "real life" anymore except for stupid bullshit drama that I'd rather just blow off because I really can't be bothered to care anymore. Oh, running themes. Run-on sentences as well.

I found out tonight the one person I had left in fucking ghost-town is moving. It's totally rad for him and I'm happy for him, but I'm really sad for myself. Self-pity is fucking stupid. Beer is delicious though and also will hopefully make me do that night time thing. The one with the eyes being closed and the dreaming and all. I'm crossing my fingers as I type.

2 comments:

Chris said...

i have totally been blogged about. i can die happy.

Marie said...

Hey...you'll notice that nowhere are you metioned. In fact, I specifically only mentioned the activites we took part in...so there...ha.