Wednesday, February 22, 2006

"everyone's a winner now cause everyone's a sinner now"

Life has been fucking amazing the past couple of weeks. I was in San Francisco for 5 days. I would have been perfectly happy never coming back. It was fantastic. I've barely seen anyone since I've been back and I'm perfectly fine with that. Ha.
I've been such an artfag lately. Reconnecting with my little goth-girl roots I suppose, I've reread Venus in Furs, Story of the Eye, and a shit ton of Baudelaire. And I write this as I utterly rock out to The Brithday Party. I'm so fucking hopeless, but it's a fairly nice surrender.

2 comments:

garth2 said...

you an me both. hermitude is seeming nicer every day.

Desiree said...

You should crawl out of your hermit shell for an afternoon and have a drink with me. We can listen to bauhaus and be art fags together.