Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The continued weirdness of life...

OK so first things first. Everything older than this post are blog postings that I immigrated over from my MySpace blog, with the original dates and whatnot. I really have no idea why I did that other than I hate to destroy things I write no matter how fucking lame they are and no matter how many times I read them while I'm actually sober and think "I'm seriously ridiculous".

So second things now. I'm listening to the new album by The Darkness. MMMHMMM bitches. I also no longer have a car ...again.. and I shall speak of it no more at this point. Suffice to say this does in no way help my no-longer-impending-but-actually-realized craziness. I talked to Bas for several hours yesterday and pretty much came to the conclusion that at this point I'm dead inside. It doesn't lessen the crazy any but at least I still have all my hair. Whee....

This album is the scheisse. I don't know what else to say.

No comments: