Friday, October 29, 2010

RAWR.

So in a week I will be on a plane to Costa Rica. Shit yes. This has been taking up a majority of my time lately, but I think everything is taken care of at this point, so now I just get to be busy with all of the other fucking things I have going on. Ha.

I'm working on a redesign for MAGANRORD since we're getting a bunch more attention these days. This awesome journalist, Matt Baume, came out and let Logan and me show him around and talk about birds for his piece about the three main islands in the bay. Check it out. He's also been giving us some love/links in other articles of his on various sites, so it's pretty damn awesome. We've gotta keep the momentum going.

I'm also super busy/stressed trying to plan for school. So much shit needs to be done before I even register for classes and I have all of these meetings I have to go to for course planning and transferring and financial aid and such. I'm just trying to get this shit done, and if that means being mad focused and hectic then so be it.

That's sort of just scratching the surface of all I have going on, but really, who wants to hear me bitch about projects and commitments and such? Let's just say, updates here have been lacking for a reason. However, I hope to have a giant one full of a billion pictures of birds and nature and tropical paradise in a couple of weeks. So stay tuned.

No comments: