Saturday, September 26, 2009

This weekend has been W-I-N

Thus far I have done these things:

  1. Went to Nightlife at the Academy of Sciences and looked at animals and sort of learned things.
  2. Went to The Silver Spur dressed in my finest cowboy gear with a boy also dressed in his cowboy gear.
  3. Got inspired by watching far too much Project Runway and took scissors, paint, and the sewing machine to a bunch of my clothes to make new things out of old things.
  4. Painted
  5. Went barhopping with Chris and leered at cute boys who I'm pretty sure were all gay but that made it kind of hotter.
  6. Went on a solo two-hour hike around Stow Lake, up Strawberry Hill, and through random parts of Golden Gate Park. Took some pictures.
  7. Bought supplies for collaging


I will probably start on some collaging in a bit. And since I don't work until 1:45 tomorrow afternoon I can totally go out! Now to find something to do tonight.....

No comments: