Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh Freddie

So 17 years ago Freddie Mercury died. Queen is one of my favorite bands ever, and I think Freddie Mercury had the most amazing voice any human has ever had, ever, hands down, forever. Ha. Seriously. Fucking incredible.

So I've been listening to a lot of Queen this night. Here are my favorite Queen songs ever:
I Want to Break Free - This song changed my life by virtue of making me want to change it. And then helping me through that change. No shit. (Also the video is kind of insanely fantastic.)


Fat Bottomed Girls - Nothing will make me jump up and sing way too loudly at a bar than this song being played.


You're My Best Friend - Just awesomely sweet and rad.

4 comments:

charles said...

Can you never shutup about fat bottom girls?

Marie said...

oh shit, are you internet stalking me weirdo? ha.

charles said...

Not really, just happened to read your blog tonight. Queen is awesome.

Marie said...

Ha. Well that's cool. And yeah, they are awesome. If only all things could be as rad.