Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mix

Muxtape

Damn, I really miss making mixtapes. Not in some hipster/ironic/vintage bullshit way, but man I was just all about them in high school. Back then, music was just the language of communication between my friends and me, because everything anyone could want to say had already been said better by some awesome musician. And then the fun of trying to blend that into a message, or the fun of trying to decipher that message. God.

I still have an epic collection of casettes too.

And I’m gonna make an online mixtape for every one of you fuckers.

Cross-posted from my tumbleblog.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

i listened to the one you made me in high school right up until a few years ago when i no longer owned a tape deck. I'm glad you are taking your mixed tape skills into the digital age.

Raeven said...

DUDE...mix tape exchange before we move?

Marie said...

TOTES.