Saturday, October 20, 2007

I need a costume!

So I haven't thought of anything yet to be for Halloween because I want to wear my purple wig (my hair is too short and difficult to do anything interesting with for a costume) but I can't think of anything/one with purple hair. I guess I'm not tied to the wig if I can find a cool costume I can do that my hair works with. I like more elaborate makeup, kinda creepy or strange costumes. And I don't want to be a skanky anime or comic book character, kthx. That's about all that comes up when I search for characters with purple hair. Desiree thought of Triana from Venture Bros. which would be cool and funny, but also kind of boring to do and I would feel like I was just some goth chick with purple hair (hello highschool!). Plus I'm not sure most people would realize it's even a costume.
For some reason I'm getting an image of green skin + purple hair, sort of like some campy monster girl or alien chick from OG Star Trek...haha.
ALSO...apparently there's a party tonight with a costume contest and I just found out about it last night so I need something to be tonight as well...dammit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking, with the green skin thing, you could go as a someone from Wicked. You know, be Elphaba's long lost cousin or something.