Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blarg...

So I looked over the paper my doctor gave me and it says tendinosis not tendonitis so I've been reading a little about it this morning, cause I had no idea what that meant:

Tendinosis.org: Home Page (research into tendinosis, tendinitis, and chronic tendon injuries)



"When tendinosis in an upper extremity is at its worst, people often
have trouble performing even the simplest daily tasks such as opening
doors, brushing teeth, shampooing hair, cutting and stirring food,
tying shoes, turning pages of books and magazines, picking up children,
and writing checks."



Haha. That's exactly what I'm going through right now. It's pretty fucking frustrating. Everything is so up in the air.



I had my first physical therapy appointment yesterday. I have two more this week. They hooked these electrodes up to the muscles in my shoulder and used them to stimulate the muscles. It was very weird and neat...haha.



Anyone wanna come be my maid?





No comments: