Tuesday, January 03, 2006

"happy new year...the world just keeps turning"

2005 was the devil. I really want 2006 to not be so maniacal but we'll see I suppose. It seems like its one of those huge transition times, not just for me, but for almost everyone I know. There are a lot of decisions to come to right now. The older I get, the less of an adult I want to be. My childhood was fucking retardedly bad, I grew up weirdly quickly and had this pseudo-adult life as a teenager and now here I am having already decided at some point that I'm an adult but feeling like I missed out incredibly on being a child and feeling just stuck between them. At least I'm still on the manic side of things so none of this is bumming me out too horribly. If I one day run away to outer mongolia to live in a yurt however, don't be surprised.

2 comments:

garth2 said...

also, you're still tiny.

Marie said...

all the better for yurt-living